- 100g sunflower seeds
- 100g pumpkin seeds
- 60g flaxseeds
- 100g sesame seeds
- 3 tbsp psyllium husk
- 400ml water
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 150°C.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients and leave the mixture to stand until it is thick and pliable, about 10 or 15 minutes.
- Spread the mixture out as thinly as possible on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for a hour, checking them every 15 minutes. They usually take about 1 hour 20 minutes to cook. Once they are lightly browned and crisp take them out of the oven and leave them to cool.
- Once cooled, break them into any size you like and store in an airtight container.
This bread is delicious with extra virgin olive oil or on its own. This recipe is a modification taken from ‘Liv Kaplan’. Serves: 12 Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 45 minutes Ingredients 1.5 cups blanched almond meal 2 tablespoons coconut flour ¼ cup ground flaxseed...
This recipe is from the Diet Doctor with slight modifications. Use whatever mince you like and change it up every time. Add in some vegetables, herbs and spices to your liking. Serves: Family Prep time: 45 minutes Cook time: 35 minutes Ingredients Meat filling ½ (55...
Eggplant parmigiana is a great comforting dish. We love the taste, warmth and flavours it brings. Make a bigger batch and keep some for leftovers the next day. Serves: Family Prep time: 45 minutes Cook time: 40 minutes Ingredients Parmigiana 3 medium eggplants,...